So.
Amanda over at My Kids Might Be Martians has decided to do a 30 posts in 30 days meme and I jumped on board because that means she gives me the post idea and I just write. Heart it. Less thinking, more verbal diarrhea. If you don't already read her, you're missing out, she says fuck so I'm in.
So, today's hot topic is favorite song.
Hmmm, that should be easy, but as I thought about it I couldn't come up with just one. So brilliant me thought, duh, do a top ten about it. This may be breaking the rules but as I've mentioned before I don't follow directions very well.
Also, disclaimer, I listen to Top 40 stuff. Always have. Sorry about my taste in music.
Also, disclaimer, this list is ever evolving. My faves change from day to day and depending on which mood I'm in.
So I present to you:
Top Ten Favorite Songs Of All Time
10. Lady Gaga - Telephone. Pink puffy sparkle heart it.
9. My new fave - JayZ - On to the Next One. I think he's referring to drinks. Or sluts. I don't know.
8. Oldie but goodie - Blackstreet - No Diggity.
7. Beyonce - Ego. I already told you that one though so I cheated.
6. Poison - Talk Dirty To Me. 80's hair bands rock my box. So does Bret Michaels and his eyeliner.
5. Sisqo - Thong Song. Just kidding. But for some reason that popped into my head so I added it.
4. Rihanna - Rockstar 101. Ob-sessed.
3. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here. No reason, just love it.
2. O.A.R. - Crazy Game of Poker. Reminds me of college days.
1. Steven Chapman - Cinderella. My favorite song because Alexa looooves it and can sing every word which makes my heart shoot sparkles out of it.
See, they're not all thoughtless moronic songs. Just most of them.
Tomorrow is favorite movie.
See ya then!
I lurve hair metal. Reminds me of the good ole days.
ReplyDeleteI have an idea for your next post...video of alexa singing Cinderella.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You're a blog junkie!
Hope it's okay for me to steal this idea. Your blog is rad and I must copy it.
ReplyDeleteKim
You're not kidding about the Thong Song... Don't lie :)
ReplyDelete