Monday, October 11, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Alrighty folks, apparently my innernets close down on the weekends cause I have a hard time playing blog queen of the universe during those couple days.

As all two of you know I've been half ass participating in the 30 posts in 30 days that my kids might be martians is hosting.  I think I have managed to fall three days behind but they are three fairly easy peasy days so I'm gonna play catch up all in the one post.

K?  Ready?

Day 9.  A photo I took.

That can't be very comfortable.


Day 10.  A photo of me taken 10+ years ago.


Jazz hands in the mighty Mississippi should be illegal.

Day 11.  A photo of me taken recently.

If you were FB friends with me you would see a photo of me riding a mechanical bull.  Awesome.  But 9% of you're not, so you can't.  Neener neener.

Ugh, kissy faces are soooo 2009.  The wine made me do it.

So now I'm all caught up and you can all stop yelling at me.

Oh wait, nobody yelled at me.

Don't you assholes care when I'm missing?

No?  Whatever.

Sorry, I'm watching Chelsea Lately right now and her meany weany attitude is rubbing off on me.  I wish her genius would rub off on me.

That's what she said.

3 comments:

  1. I can not blog for a week and nobody ever sends an email asking if I'm dead. But I guess if I were dead, I couldn't answer emails. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was yelling at you behind your back!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!