Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Craftalicious

Silence.

Hmm, something isn't right.  More often than not quietness equals naughtiness such as painting the room with baby powder or something.  Should I look for them or continue reading my People magazine cleaning?

Better look.

Aha!  Busted!  Oh wait, Alexa and Avery both sitting at the newly designated 'craft desk,' Alexa coloring and Avery eating it working on a puzzle.



This was what Alexa gave me when I told her I wanted to take a picture of her coloring.

See.  Craft desk.

No, it's not typically used for crafts.  Just shit-tons of priceless pieces of art that secretly get thrown away when she's not looking.  What?  If I kept every single thing it would border on hoarding.

I'm still punching myself in the eyeballs for not moving all that stuff in there until recently.  It was practically sitting there staring me in the face yelling YOU'RE AN IDIOT STOP PILING SHIT ON ME AND USE ME USE ME USE ME USE ME!

Anymarker, Alexa sees me and says "I don't want this anymore" referring to her brand new Tinkerbell pencil she got for having to get tortured the other day.  She proceeds to throw it away.  The poisonous lead in one hand and the pencil in the other.

I ask her why she doesn't want it anymore.

*hands on hips* Because it's fwystriting me.

It's what?

It's fwustwiting me!

Oh, I see, it's frustrating you.

Yeh, fwustwateing me.  It's bwoken.

Well, we can fix it with a pencil sharpener.

We can?  *eyes light up* Here, let me dig out the little part for you.

No, we don't have to dig the little part out, just the pencil.

*Watches in amazement as I sharpen it for her*

Cool, thanks Mom, just like new!


No, she wasn't acting dramatic for the camera.

That's just how she rolls on a day to day basis.

Dee-vuh.

Crafty sparkle hearts,
Teisha

5 comments:

  1. She's vewy, vewy cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME craft table! I'm jealous. And I miss that little diva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute table and really cute story... gotta love our babes :)

    Just visiting from SITS...

    Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh heh heh. Too cute :) Love your tag line & your profile pic! Visiting from SITS.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!