30 Days, Day 8.
A photo that makes me angry or sad.
Pass.
Instead let's do a Friday Top Ten.
Top Ten Ways To Tell It's Harvest Time
10. 'Josh, the house is on fire.' Sorry, can't help you, it's harvest time. Call 911.
9. It's been so long since I've seen The Hubs I think we're legally separated.
8. 'Josh, take your dirty boots off before you walk through the house.' Sorry, don't have the time, it's harvest.
7. 'Josh, why do you smell like a brewery? Were you actually working until 11pm last night?' Yep. It's harvest time.
6. Everything revolves around the weather.
5. 'Josh, I'm in labor.' Well, can you wait, like, a few hours cause we're almost done with this field. As you know this didn't actually happen. because she came nine days early. before harvest time.
4. I meet and get stuck behind more green slow moving machines than I do cars on the highway.
3. 'Josh, we have a wedding to go to Saturday night. Please be home and ready by 5.' WHO PLANS A WEDDING DURING HARVEST TIME?! SELFISH ASSHOLES!
2. Teisha, I need dinner for five hungry men ready and delivered about five minutes ago. 'Um. No.'
1. I get to watch whatever I want on the DVR, read magazines, and enjoy my wine peacefully after the kids go to bed.
Rock on, harvest time!
Catch ya on the flip side.
Teisha
Who plans a wedding during harvest time!!! HA!!! I'll keep that in mind many years from now when I never get married...
ReplyDelete