This one was easy peasy for me. Burn Notice. Happiness in the pants.
There are very few shows that Josh and I both equally heart and this is one of them. Michael Weston is a hottie tottie burned spy that does all these bad ass missions and could send MacGyver running away with his tail between his legs 'cause he knows everything there is to know about making explosives out of, like a toothbrush and some bleach.
Fiona is his bad ass ex-girlfriend who I have a slight girl crush on because she has an accent, is super duper skinny, and can kick ass. *Swoon*
Sam is their third wheel partner who likes to drink. Fantastic.
This show is both hilarious and bad ass. Which meets, like all of my criteria for enjoying a show.
Modern Family is another favorite. I hate that it's only half an hour. I usually laugh the whole way through it.
Hopefully I'll get my shit together and stay on track now. Don't hold your breath.

I've never seen Burn Notice or Modern Family. We've been recording Modern Family on our dvr since last year but I never got around to watching it. Yes, I have issues.
ReplyDelete