20 of my favorite things.
1. Vodka
2. Spaghetti
3. Wine (that's like 88% of the reason I love spaghetti so much because that is my excuse to drink a
4. Traveling
5. My DVR. I'm cheating on Josh with it. Shh, don't tell.
6. My Blackberry
7. I love the gigantic yard for the kids. And when you live on a farm there's like an unwritten rule or something that says you don't have to rake. Yey!
8. Tanning
9. Boots, I'm ready for slightly colder weather so I can break those bad boys out. Although, I HATE SNOW AND FREEZING TEMPS SO STAY AWAY FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.
10. Pop culture
11. Thanksgiving
12. Express, duh
13. Pedicures
14. Chelsea Handler
15. Black Cherry candles
16. My Ipod
17. Godiva chocolate balls *snicker*
18. Baby wipes
19. My shoes
20. Coming home to a clean house that I didn't have to clean
Tomorrow is a photo that makes me happy.
I think the DVR is the greatest invention! I don't know what I would do without it. Love wine, too (of course) and I wish I had a clean house.
ReplyDeleteDid you get a cleaning lady?
ReplyDeleteNo, I wish. Just on those particular days that somebody decides to pitch in, it's nice. It happens like once or twice a year but anyways. Now I'm depressed.
ReplyDeleteWould you believe I only just discovered Chelsea Handler? I think I love her...
ReplyDelete