Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spaghetti

Dear Spaghetti:

I love you so much.

Like, this much.

You are my most specialest wine drinking accessory.

Well, you and every other form of pasta.

But, if I *had* to choose a favorite, it's definitely you.

You also allow me to indulge in the sin that is garlic bread.

It's like a giant foursome.

But, you have also become a source of anxiety for me.

Get Teisha on Xanax!

You see, I have a one year old that will kick and scream if I try to feed her.

And did you know that you are one messy masterpiece?

I have a hard time with this.

Messy eaters make me itchy and I am the proud owner of one.


Who let Bozo the Clown in?
 So, I just wanted to drop a line in the hopes that you would magically make yourself a clean sidekick to the one year old.

I would be so grateful.

Messy kisses,
Teisha

3 comments:

  1. I lurve pasta so much. We're having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I'll look just like your daughter when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love it! And think we'll be having spaghetti for supper tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I'm laughing! Love the pic of the dirty beautiful kid!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!