Dirty Dancing, duh.
I love this movie. I know it's a cliche and I wish I could come up with something more original but I just can't. I. love. it.
I remember watching this movie at probably too young of an age and not understanding entirely what was going on. Good thing. But I just fell in love watching the dancing and rebellious love story.
![]() |
| Nobody puts Baby in a corner. |
Anyways, my most current favorite movie is definitely The Hangover. Nobody can deny how hilarious that movie is and I love it when a movie can make me laugh out loud. The whole time.
![]() |
| ruhtard |
Teisha


You don't get to use your Netflix account either? The only thing we ever get are Scooby Doo movies for the kids or Rush concerts for The TO. Lucky me.
ReplyDeletePS I love both of the movies you picked. You have much better taste than my kids or husband.
I was going to ask if this meant 30 posts in 30 days, which I was totally excited about!! Oh, and I cancelled my netflix about a month ago.....
ReplyDeleteYou'll LOVE "Get Him To The Greek" - buy it.
ReplyDelete