This little meme is brought to you by Amanda over at my kids might be martians.
Favorite book.
Books? What are they? I haven't had the chance to pick one up in, oohh, 4 years or so.
Alright, maybe I've had the chance but I'm sorta married to my DVR right now.
I do love to read though and I need to pick that hobby back up because I think I'm getting dumber watching such insightful things as "The Office" and "Real Housewives of Whatever."
So, I racked my brain for the last 'real' (real meaning not smut) book I read and enjoyed and it was probably The Davinci Code.
I love a good conspiracy-theory-piss-a-lot-of-people-off book. It really was an awesome read which, of course, was turned into a really shitty movie.
Alright, I've done my chore for the day.
Tomorrow is favorite quote.
This should be riveting.
Check ya later,
Teisha
I didn't read the book because I HATED that movie. I love to read but it's hard to find the time right now.
ReplyDeleteThe book is waaay better. Worth the read when you get a chance.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I read the book first. However, Angels & Demons was a great movie I thought. But that could be because I have yet to read the book. Hmmm...
ReplyDelete