Friday, October 22, 2010

List Form Makes Me Happy In The Pants

This post is brought to you by Top Ten's older, much hotter brother, List.  Because he's easier than Top Ten.  That's what she said.

  • This week has been douchetastic.
  • We had some dudes from the brewery in the office and one of them took a giant poo in the shitter.  Flushed.  Broke the toilet.  Left it.
  • Douchey.
  • Thank goodness I don't have to poo in the same room.
  • OH speaking of poo, this has nothing to do with it.  I was reading Rolling Stone mag while eating lunch while watching Days when I stumbled across an advertisement for Bret Michaels' non slut bus new reality TV series:  Life As I Know It.
  • Hmmm, makes me think my blog title is sorta rockstar.  And brain damaged.
  • Maybe I don't need to change it after all.
  • Stay tuned.
  • I'm still open to suggestions.  You guys have failed miserably at that assignment.  Just sayin'.
  • I saw Poison in concert.  At a fair.  I think Bret is prettier than me.
  • Don't know how I feel about that yet.
  • Moving on.
  • I got a blog award!
  • There are rules attached to receiving this award but in true douchey me fashion, I'm not going to follow 78.4% of them.
  • I got it from this chick.  Thanks for thinking of me and having the balls to attach your name to my blog.  I truly appreciate it.
  • In other news we are going to a costume party this weekend AND next weekend.
  • I am a little and by a little I mean a lot grinch-y about Halloween and hate costume parties.
  • I'm not creative and can't come up with something clever.  I also hate having my eyeballs raped by slutastic vomit-y make-your-grandmother-roll-over-in-her-grave costumes.
  • No I'm not jealous.  I'm not!  Maybe a little, but only because they steal all the attention.
  • I hate spending money on a costume for myself.
  • I have a hard enough time spending money on one for the girls.
  • So I just have to get through Halloween and then my fave holiday comes next:  Thanksgiving.
  • Hopefully I don't get fat eating lots of ham (turkey is nas to the tee) and cheesy potatoes.
  • I would eat cheesy potatoes every day all day.  We're dating.
  • Me, cheesy potatoes, and the DVR.  It's an awkward threesome but we make it work.
  • Like the sister wives in Ohio or Idaho or Alaska (idk).  Weird.  And creepy.
  • It's like Halloween and a feathery haired douche got drunk one night and made babies.
  • Holy shit, this post has gotten away from me and it's now completely out of control.
  • I need to end this.
  • now.
  • Have a great weekend!
  • Hopefully somebody does something blogworthy at the parties (one costume, one birthday) I'll be at this weekend.
  • Hopefully that somebody is not me.

2 comments:

  1. I love lists.

    Also, I'm going to sit and read your blog for the next few minutes. Prepare yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. * Your favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, but you hate turkey - irony! (Where do you go to find ham on Thanksgiving?)

    * I hope you are the blogworthy one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!