Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Name

This here blog needs a new name.

Life As I Know It was meant to be temporary since I suck at life and can't come up with a short and clever name.

So guess what?  You get to name it!

Please.

No mention of Mommy.

Short and sweet.

And, of course, snarky.

Help me!

If you come up with something fabulous you get a prize.

Syke.

Now, go!

3 comments:

  1. Hot Air


    (not that I think it's hot air. I just think it's a snarky name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you're right. We all suck at this.

    How about: Bret's Got Nothin On Me. Or, The ORIGINAL Life As I Know It. Or, Suck It, Bret.

    Man. I suck at this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I've had tons of time to think in the last couple of days and this is what I came up with: 'Daily Dose' (My original thought was 'Daily Dose of Teisha', but you could change that or leave it or whatever. Just a thought for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!