Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Unsolicited Fashion Advice And What I Do To Consume My Day

You need this.  Just trust me.  I wore mine in grey today and felt like a million bucks.  I don't know why, maybe they laced the cotton with Xanax or something because I was all unicorns dancing on rainbows smiley faces X's O's LMFAO all day.  Even when Alexa was throwing her first tantrum of the day before I had even had coffee I was Zen.

And, I'm back to being lazy at work.

I spent the majority of my day today trying to train my face to not use my eyebrows so much when I talk because it's giving me wrinkles.  You know, kind of like what botox does, but without the botox, just my brain.  I'm awesome.

And in a totally counter-productive move for 'Operation No Wrinkles' I tanned.  I *tan twice a week over my lunch break because I look skinnier and prettier tanned.  It's all about the skinnies.  Oh, and I tan because I like the nap.

I also did some online shopping.  Bought a suit (Victoria's Secret 'Suit up for $99' deal), for work, so that qualifies as doing work.  I also bought a pair of skinny jeans but, shhh, I won't tell if you won't.

Tonight I plan to finally watch the MTV Video Music Awards while consuming a bottle of wine.

You're jealous of my life, aren't you?

And, bonus, since this post was centered mainly around my vanity I present to you this genius Beyonce song.  Learn it and love it.  Because I said so.



Skinny farty (typo but I heart it) dust all around.

*Don't lecture me about how bad tanning is for me.  I already know.

4 comments:

  1. Cute cardigan! I just saw the dermatologist today and she upped my RetinA dosage. I think she's trying to tell me something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE THAT (before I straighten it of course :) )!!!!!!!
    I wish I could pull it off like she does :)

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!