You win a million dollars or a pie or nothing if you can guess what Miss Alexa was talking about.
I promise my next post will have more thought put into it.
My
And remember when I told you mother nature threw a lightning bolt at my house? That bitch has incredible aim and my computer still isn't working. They say I need to replace the ethernet card which is only like $20 and a trip to the nerds but all I heard was 'work work work you might as well buy a shiny new computer, you totes deserve it, and make it a laptop since you blog now and blog equals life so it's totally justifiable.'
Also, I cleaned out my hall closet yesterday. If anybody needs any empty shoeboxes or old Nokia phoneboxes or weird things I got for my wedding that have been sitting in the closet for six years unused. Let me know. Unless of course you're the person that got me the weird things for my wedding, in that case, I love them and WHO PUT THAT IN THE CLOSET I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR IT FOR SIX YEARS.
Alrighty, I've spewed enough mental vomit for today. Check back tomorrow or the next day, ya just never know around these parts, for another equally as craptastic blog post.
Signed,
Too tired/lazy to come up with something clever right now
Teisha
I think you really do need a laptop. That way you can watch tv and blog at the same time.
ReplyDeleteget the laptop. and fix your thing so i can reply to your comments you leave on my blog. you are making me mental. but don't ask me how to do it off the top of my head. ask um snuggle wasteland or blogging goddess bc they know everything.
ReplyDelete