Friday: Fuck Yeah!
Every Friday I do a top ten list because lists are easy and my brain likes easy on Friday's. That's what she said.
So I present to you:
Top Ten Tips For Painting Your Cupboards White:
10. DON'T DO IT!
9. Five coats later with no end in sight. The only thing getting me through is the vodka. Obvi.
8. I should have hired a cheap illegal immigrant to do it.
7. Do we have illegal immigrants in Iowa?
6. Probably hiding in the corn living off the land.
5. Oh wait, that's Indians.
4. Actually, scratch that, Indians live at the casino's.
3. Apparently my list of painting tips has turned into a controversial rant about immigrants.
2. EPIC
1. FAIL
What a hot mess this list was. Talk about mental vomit on a stick.
If you have anything to add to this list please do because it's in serious need of a little TLC.
Kthx.
Signed,
Moron of the Century
i don't, but i do have a question- does the occasional curse word require an "adult content" warning? cuz i got chastised the other day..... ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to get The TO to paint my ugly oak cabinets white and he refuses. Good to know that it's not something I want to try for myself.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Fucking CLASSIC bitch!!!
ReplyDeleteYou HAVE to leave that shit up to the illegal immigrants!!!