Thursday, September 2, 2010

Usher And Rihanna All Tied Up In A Pretty Bow Just For You

Music, in general, makes me happy in the pants.

The girls and I rock out to Britney and Lady Gaga again, don't judge me in the crossover not to be mistaken as a mommy missile all the time.

So, logically I listen to the music at work in which I'm usually blogging, or reading blogs, or facebooking.  But, whatever it's at work.  And, hiding the fact that I'm blogging or shopping while I'm supposed to be working actually requires mucho effort so it counts as work.  Bam.

Sometimes The Boss sneaks up on me and wants something like, oh, a report, or an explanation to something mundane on the Profit and Loss statement.  I'm an accountant, at a beer distributor, I think that qualifies as an oxymoron.  Google it.

So after ninja fast closing the Express window I had open I usually don't have time to turn down the Yahoo radio top 40 station I'm rockin'.  So there have been several super duper embarrassing moments for me.

The Boss:  Hey bestest accountant that has ever graced the jail like walls of this shady business, can you please explain to me this line item on the income statement?

Backstabbing yahoo radio:  Honey got a booty like pow, pow, pow, honey got some boobies like wow, oh wow oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my gosh.

Bestest accountant/slacker extraordinaire: Yeh sure I can explain that.  *holy shit, what do I do, do I turn it down or will that just make it super duper obvious and all that more embarrassing or do I just let it play so The Boss and I can bond over a little Usher with a side of dying my face off*

The Boss:  *Pretending like he doesn't hear it or maybe he really doesn't hear it because he's so focused on the life or death task at hand* OK, thanks, now can you run these numbers for me?

Backstabbing Yahoo radio that I just should have turned down when I had the chance but doing it now would just be like putting a big flashing light above it stating the fucking obvious:  Come on Rude boy boy can you get it up, come here rude boy boy is you big enough.  Take it take it, baby baby, take it take it, love me love me.

Awesome.  I think I will just go stick my head in the sand far far away because I'm pretty sure I just died a little inside.  And I will over analyze the whole fiasco and wonder if he went home to his wifey and was all, ZOMG I hired a lunatic who listens to sex songs at work and I think I should have her committed.

Maybe I'll get to hang with Lilo at a posh rehab facility.

I bet she knows how to get me some Xanax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love you long time!