Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Minute

I'm jumping in on my first Monday Minute ever and I hope I'm not a gigantic Monday Minute FAIL.  It's hosted by Ian over at The Daily Dose of Reality whom I love because quite simply he's the only male I *follow* and it's fun to get the sausage side of Parenthood every once in awhile.  And it's co-hosted by Jenn from Brown Eyed Girl.  Check them out.
Monday Minute

1) Describe your life in one word.  Supercalafragalistickexpealadocious.
B) Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child? Not really.  We were pretty lucky and were given every opportunity to get involved and *learn*.  Read: spoiled.
.05) Who has been the biggest influence on your life? Why me of course!  Actually I can't think of only one person.  You know the usual, my parents and my sisters are all tied for first place and then anybody else that I've come in contact with has the rest of the spots, good or bad because they've all made me who I am today.
9er) What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration? Before I had children my greatest d/h/a probably would have been short term shit, like; hopefully there is something fun going on this weekend, or, I aspire to make something more successful for dinner tonight other than chicken nuggets and frozen pizza actually that's still a contender.  But now my one and only d/h/a is that my kids are happy.
Cinco) Do you believe you've reached your potential?  Why/why not?  Nope.  Can't really explain why but the first thing that comes to mind is:  I hate my job! so I feel there is more potential to be reached in that area of my life.  And, I'm constantly working to be a better mom/wife/friend/sister/etc.  I don't know that I will ever reach my full potential on any of those things though because I'm lazy.

So, there you have it!


4 comments:

  1. did you have to look up how to spell that word? :)

    I hate my job right now too. It's boring and predictable and I need a change BUT I can't take a cahnce on a new job until my DH is working again. Bah! So I suck it up...

    Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope - I was too lazy to Google it so I just went with my gut :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little disgruntled with my job right now but I'm hoping it will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up! You were definitely NOT a Monday Minute fail.

    And believe me, I think chicken nuggets and pizza are completely respectable dinner choices! We have them often at my house! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!