Anypisser, sometimes this crop touring hits a snag when Alexa has to tinkle so we've been trying to figure out how to successfully squat, you know, without getting pee all. over. the. place. since we aren't always near a friends' house to use their commode and drink their beer.
How NOT to squat. Disclaimer: this is a reenactment as I wanted to save a little bit of Alexa's dignity in case she ever becomes rich and famous, or wants to be President.
No bueno. There was pee everywhere. Very unsanitary.
A better way to get the job done is like this.
A better way to get the job done is like this.
Hee-lare-ee-uhs. To actually see this live is like watching a stroke of pee genius in action.
Happy Tinkles,
Teisha
haha - love it and love the label...bodily functions. Can't wait to see what other posts get that label.
ReplyDeletehere is what you do next time you decide to go cruising. First go to Walgreens and buy one their cheapy plastic bed pans, put in car inside plastic bag, when the peeing needs to take place, you have an instant potty. If you happen to be by a fence post, you can sit it up there and hey, even you could use it. I know, I know, no applause, I'm a genius. kiss kiss
ReplyDelete