What is something I always say to you? I love you.
What makes me happy? Being good *nervous laugh* I was wight, wight?
What makes me sad? When you go to wuhck. (work)
How do I make you laugh? When you do funny stuff like make funny faces.
What do you think I was like as a child? You had blond hair and acted good.
How old am I? ......how old are you?
How tall am I? Like this big (indicating with her arms as wide as they'd go)
What is my favorite thing to do? Play makeovuh with me.
What do I do when you're not around? Wuhck.
If I become famous, what will it be for? .........
What am I really good at? Um, you're good at doing compootuhs. (computers)
What am I not really good at? ........
What is my job? Wuhck at your wuhck house.
What is my favorite food? Our food.
What makes you proud of me? When you do good stuff like swimming in the water with me.
What makes me proud of you? When I'm doing good stuff.
What do you and I do together? Um, make princesses.
How are we the same? Like, when we have blond hair.
How are you and I different? We are the same when we have blond hair BUT we can't figuh out what we have diffwent....OH, OH, I have a weally good answer! By now I'm laughing at her. Hey, I'm weally seewious. Aaaand, still no answer.
How do you know that I love you? Cause you like me.
What is the one thing you wish you could change about me? I don't know, you tell me. No, I want to hear what you have to say. When you don't play toys with me.
What do you wish you could go and do with me? Go boating.
What is my favorite thing to do? When you drink and eat with me.
What is your favorite thing to do? When I play toys.
So, what have we learned today?
1) There is nothing I'm not good at!
Four year old princess sparkles for everybody!
HILARIOUS!!
ReplyDelete