I work in what we call a "business casual" environment. At a beer distributor I know, you're jealous.
I actually like dressing up for work because I don't get a whole lot of other chances to do so since I live in BFE (bumfuckegypt) and the attire at the local taverns - yes we call them taverns - usually consists of Wranglers and shit kickers.
No, I don't own a pair of shit kickers, although I should since I. live. on. a. farm. where there is A LOT of shit. And, by the way, cow dung does not smell like money like Josh - meet Josh: The Hubs. Josh, bloggers, bloggers, Josh - claims. It smells like shit. I also don't own a pair of Christian Louboutin's but someday I WILL.
<-------- Drool
Hellooooo my prettyyyy.
My favorite place to shop for said work attire, and getting boogy with it attire for that matter, is Express. Love them. Work shirts, check. Jeans, check. Their Eva fit is great, as in, I have to go down a size for them to fit which makes me feel very happy in the pants and makes me do a little *gettin' the skinnies* jig in front of the mirror which can be very awesome and awkward all at the same time. Work pants, check. I'm average height but have abnormally long legs and add 4inch pumps to those legs and they are like 48 inches long. Their wide waist Editor pant in long length rock my socks off without pointing and laughing at my budget.
Now I just need those damn Louboutin's to go with these.
Until next time.
Teisha


HAHA! I found your blog through Jessica's and you are fucking hilarious. Lol! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're lucky you get to "dress up". As someone who has to wear a tee shirt and khakis everyday this is very, very fancy.
ReplyDelete