Friday, July 23, 2010

Popping My Blog Cherry

Hello.

I am popping my blog cherry with this first awful post in the hopes that the second one will *feel better* and *go smoother*.  That's what he said.  Asshat.

I am writing this blog in the hopes of chronicling my two brats girls' journey through life because I have killed too many brain cells with vodka am forgetful and I don't remember the cute, and sometimes not so cute, things my soon to be four year old said and did when she was her younger sisters age and that forever frustrates me.

I am also writing this blog to chronicle my life because I'm narcissistic and I want to.  K?

Wow, that sentence makes me sound all confident and shizz but I'm really not.  To give you an idea of how I feel about my ability of expressing my thoughts through written words (I'm nervous as shit, yo) here is a little excerpt from an email with my sister:
And I have one post up already that took me one and a half days to write two paragraphs that suck balls. I'm not going to be very good at this thing called blogging.

So what have we learned today?
1. I suck balls
B. That's what she said

Until next time.
Kisses,
Teisha

1 comment:

Love you long time!