Monday, August 30, 2010

Flu Season Already?

I hope your Sunday night went better than mine.

I was holding the hair of my four-ish year old daughter while she barfed her brains out all. night. long.

Started with her 'nose hurting' Sunday afternoon.  I passed it off as a headache and went along with my day.  Her and I were running errands all afternoon.

Head to the Wal-Mart and she informs me she has to puke.

Awesome.

Wait, waitwaitwaitwait til we can get to the bathroom.

She made it.

She also made me forget the toilet paper that we were *completely* out of since Avery unrolled the last roll and ran around the house tearing it into little pieces.  Fun times.

After that little episode she was bouncing off the walls and acting fine so I chalked it up to sinus pressure.  Can sinus pressure make you ralph?  IDK, I just made it up because it sounded right.

Fine until 8 or so when she was in tears because her 'nose' hurt so bad.

Cue the barf marathon.

She finally got a little sleep around 2:45 or so.  She was still rolling around a lot and whimpering every once in awhile.

Today went better.  No puke.

Just a little pissing and moaning about a headache.

Now I just hope Avery doesn't get it.

*Fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! The story would have been better if she wouldn't have made it to the bathroom (evil smiley!). I'm glad she's better and I really hope that Avery doesn't get it either.

    Last night Ryan had some suspicious spots, but I think they were prickly heat and/or diaper rash because they were gone this morning! :S

    It's a good thing that you live next to a "store" (aka in-laws) like we do. If you ever need anything like tp, you can just go there and they are happy to help out!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!