Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Fun Filled Weekend That I Know You Don't Care About But Just Read It, Please And Thank You

What did you do this weekend?

Wanna know what I did? If you said no, go jump off a cliff.

This:
I went to Wrigley Field and all I got was this shitty t-shirt that I had to sell my kidney on the black market to pay for
Did I mention I hate baseball?  Scratch that, I hate all things sports related.

Watching people work out makes me tired.

And baseball is buh-oring with a capital where's-the-nearest-germ-filled-concession-stand-with-overpriced-hotdogs-and-nachos.

But, we were given the tickets for free and who doesn't love free?

I appreciate the opportunity to go because there were NO KIDS (again) because it ended up being fun and the Cubs won which is, like, huge because they never win and then you get to sing a fun song after they win.  Yey for a stadium full of drunk people singing and dancing together!

We (we being: me, Hubs, bestie and her hubs) stayed at a condo in downtown Chicago right off Michigan Ave. that I have access to because I did some things I'm not proud of know some people in high places who aren't dickwads and they let me use it.

We went out on Rush St. afterwards and had fun, I think.  I do remember coming up with a hilarious blog post about the tiniest bathroom in the northern hemisphere that had signs posted everywhere stating 'Caution: doors close quickly' but that idea was waaayyyyy funnier when it was 3AM and I had 14 Coors Lights and 7 (wayyytoofuckingexpensive) Stoli Raz/Sprite's in me.

This summer has been non stop fun-filled action and I'm actually looking forward to staying home and hanging with the useless hubs and evil offspring because I'm pretty sure we are broke now anyways and can't afford to do anything fun for awhile.

I would rather spend my time with these two, for now.


Hey Mom, I'm not evil, you're evil for not buying me mothereffing clothes that *fit* and then making me take a picture for your mocking viewing pleasure.
Hey Mom, don't call me evil or baby doll and I will murder you in your sleep!
Sweet dreams,
Teisha

6 comments:

  1. You suck! You hate baseball. I looooove baseball, especially Cubby baseball. You've been to Wrigley field. I have not. Something's wrong here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate sports, too. I used to bring a book to college football games. Used to drive my husband nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something is way wrong Jess! Never thought Teisha would beat you to Wrigley Field. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let her fool you! She actually enjoyed it and did not want to leave before the end!

    Funniest part of the post are the captions underneath the girls' pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally feel you on the baseball sentiment. I am the same way. Have lived here for nine years (wow, now I feel old) and have been to two Cubs games. Well, three if you include a rooftop game. It is fun though.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i actually love sports, even watching them. i always tell my husband he is the luckiest man alive and should buy me more diamonds. he thinks i'm super funny.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!