Anyeyeballs, task at hand.
Since I started blogging like, a month and a half ago I see things differently.
And if you mean differently as in, life revolves around blog and I take pictures of everything which made me realize I need a new camera - please send me money for this purchase, I will love you long time to point and laugh at and hopefully make you point and laugh and snort gross stuff out your face like coffee or better yet wine, then yes, differently.
If something *interesting* happens I start the first phase of constructing a blog post in my airhead of a brain.
I see life in 'blog' now. Not in an obsessive creepy way yet but in a fun I-get-to-blog-rather-than-work way.
Here are some examples of shit I couldn't have cared less about preblog, but make my heart feel super happy now:
1. Dead plants
This is what happens when you give me anything that requires work to sustain life (whoever said it was ok for me to have children should be fired). No bueno. This plant needs some major therapy and Xanax.
2. Cupcakes
This is what a cupcake looks like before and after my almost four year old daughter has her way with it. And no, I did not make these. And yes, she shits sprinkles.
3. Random rocks
This is what Hubs vs. Skunk looks like. Genius.
4. Speaking of eyeballs
Can you guess which ones are my shiny new eyes and which ones are Alexa's? She is her mother's daughter, which is why I'm scared. Hold me.
PS-you try taking a picture that close to your face and tell me how you like it. Hint hint: you won't like it.
PPS-wanna see what Avery's favorite thing to do is?
Booger sprinkles,
Teisha
Ok, Alexa's are on the left, right? I've never really bought that you guys look exactly alike like everyone says, but that is creepy!
ReplyDeleteI see you liked my cupcakes :)
ReplyDeleteI wrote a post similar to this, but your piece is MUCH funnier!
ReplyDeleteA Few of My Favorite Things:
http://motherinprogress.tumblr.com/post/1019923926/a-few-of-my-favorite-things
that plant is too far gone! even Xanax won't help...give it a good burial and go by silk or better yet, fill the pot with rocks and sprinkles?
ReplyDeleteWow, my first anon commenter! I feel like I should give you a prize or something. How about a pie? And better yet, you're funny!
ReplyDelete