Eeeek!
Ugh, blogger hates me and won't left align the text.
Still won't.
Blogger you're an asshat.
Just kidding, I love you. Time for make up sexy time............................................
Yey success!
Alright, that snazzy picture up there that caused blogger and I to have a falling out and make sexy time all in the span of 23 seconds is Yo Gabba Gabba. Since we started watching the boob tube around here this show has fuh-reaked me out, and it is one of Alexa's favorites. I tried to find a picture of DJ Lance's 'package' but he had it covered in all the images I looked at, which was like two before I got bored with it and just picked one. Imagine what a skin tight orange jumpsuit does to a well endowed fella. Go ahead, imagine it, I'll wait you sickos. This show regularly has skits of 'a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy yummy' which shows some tripped out image of, like, broccoli and chicken nuggets hanging out with a cold beverage in a stomach singing about how neato it is they were just eaten. What?! Effed up.
What's gonna work? Teamwork!
Ahhh, The Wonder Pets. Love them. Cutie pututies. Except I still to this day do not know whether the guinea pig is a girl or a boy. Can anybody out there in the bloggy universe answer this for me? Without googling it, bitches. Now blogger wants to center this text and I'm too tired after the last go 'round to fight so we're gonna roll with it. Anywinnie, I think the rodents name is Lenny but I've heard its buddies call it a her, so for awhile I was all, oh cool I must have misunderstood and her name must be Winnie because that's a cute play on words for a pig-ish and it's definitely more girly than Lenny. Nope, I saw somewhere it's Lenny, it's a she, but she sounds like a he and dresses like a hermie. I'm confused.
There are a million more shows (Max & Ruby, Ruby & Max: I wish that stupid bitch Ruby would just let Max be Max and play for awhile instead of bossing him around all the time, and where are their parents? Backyardigans: my fave, hands down, they chill in the backyard and go to their imagination happy place all the time, love it. Dora: ugh, that awkward silence all. the. time. waiting for Dora to answer her own question and I seriously think Boots, Dora, Backpack, and Map he's the map, he's the map, he's the map, I'm the map! go home after the show wraps and get drunk on tequila and do the nasty. Diego: whose nickname for the roadrunner he was saving was Roadie, I don't know about you, but where I'm from Roadie doesn't = roadrunner) but this post has become one of my longest and it's about children's shows. Sorry about that. If you stuck with me to the end and actually read the whole thing you get a prize, to be determined at a later date. Probably never. But thanks, anyway.
Tripped out centered text bloggy love, Teisha
|
Where did you come from Alien Child?! Ok so your alcoholic likey comes from both sides but the humor, not a clue. ;o)
ReplyDeleteThat was one hot mess of a comment but I think it was meant to be a compliment so, thanks!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I had partaketh of the alcohol a little, but yes it was a compliment. I find you hilarious!
ReplyDeleteALCOHOLIC LIKEY?!
ReplyDeleteI would give anything to have Nick Jr. and watch these crazy shows.
OMG! I soooo HATE RUBY! I totally agree with your comments on her little bossy self. And the wonderpets song get stuck in my head all the time. Just looking at their photo puts it in my head. LOL! Thanks for a post I can totally relate to!
ReplyDeleteI am so not ashamed to admit my son watches a hell of a lot of TV and so do I. I love TV. But I'm not a fan of Nick and Yo Gabba Gabba is sooo weird. We're more of a Preschool Disney house.
ReplyDeleteTeisha... reading this post make me think you could easily write a kids show :)
ReplyDelete