It may or may not be due to the fact that I'm PMSing.
It's probably due to that fact.
My day started off waking up to no power 10 minutes before I was supposed to leave for work.
Thankfully we have a generator that could probably power the entire farm block. A farm block = the same thing as a city block times four minus houses plus corn and cows divided by the diameter of your face squared.
I tried to google how large a farm block is just to put some perspective on it and all I could come up with were some Yahoo answers about ant farms in Farmville which worsened my mood because I HATE that people clog up my Newsfeed with shit about Farmville. *News flash* nobody fucking cares about your farm in Farmville or how many douche bags you've killed in Mafia Wars.
Oh, and I think I blew out my eardrum or something.
It's the opposite of clogged.
It's hollow and I can hear myself breathing and chewing and when I talk it's amplified by a million so then I get distracted and I forget what I'm talking about.
So now it hurts since I've been digging in it all day and sniffing and doing that yawn thing you do when your ears are popping.
I don't know how it happened but I do know I always thought it would happen to somebody I know because of the way she sneezes. You know, she braces herself for it, clenches her butt so it doesn't escape that end, tries to keep her eyes open and does her damnedest to not sneeze.
Moving on.
At lunch today I settled in for my usual Lean Cuisine with a side of Days of our Lives.
I think I get a little dumber everyday after watching that batshit crazy show.
The person that sat next to me proceeded to pick their teeth with their tongue for like, twenty minutes. Do you know what kind of sound that makes? think of the sound that stirring macaroni and cheese produces I know what it sounds like through a microphone now that I have an ear disability, and that is not a fun thing to listen to while I'm watching Sami destroy her life again.
Oh and my big plan for tonight is to take Alexa shopping for dance leotards since she starts
Hopefully we can agree on something without her throwing a tantrum and me threatening to leave her there with the highest bidder.
Aaaaand, let's end on that high note.
Hopefully the power is back on when I get home.
Your day=MY day...
ReplyDeleteFuck... I'm ragging too. STILL, its been a week now goddamnit! Fuck.
Was the power back on?
I hate farmville too! Hence have all that crap blocked from my newfeed.
ReplyDeleteOMG - can't wait to see Lex in ballet! You better take pictures.
I will delete your ass if you send me anything Farmville or Mafia Wars on Facebook. Even if we are related.
ReplyDeleteYour tagline makes me pee with glee.
Umm...if you are dissing on my sneezes, I have never blown out my ear drum. If you are dissing someone else, oh well. :o) I can't wait to see Miss Princess doing ballet either!
ReplyDelete