Sunday, August 8, 2010

Why I Should Be Nominated For Mother Of The Year, Reason Number Two

Avery had a teensy tinsy poop incident the other day.

Meaning the feces escaped the safe confines of the Pampers.

Apparently she thought it would be cool to sit in various places in the living room and decorate the floor with poop polka dots.

She also thought it would be fun to walk through it.

And, why not decorate some of the toys while we're at it?

I was notified of the incident when Alexa ran up to me with poo in her hand because Avery had decided to share her hidden treasure with Sissy.

Needless to say Alexa was not too impressed.  She was screaming bloody murder about being pooped on.

I ran to Avery and found her munching on said treasure.

Vom.

Barf.

Gag.

Gag.

Gag.

And where was Mother Of The Century while this whole thing went down, you ask?

Super Mom was in the same room engrossed in her People magazine, of course.

Poop filled dreams,
Teisha

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's time for a cold shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! That's all I can say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That is so hard when they track stuff all over the house. Our tot had a strawberry in her shirt (it fell in there while eating) and climbed all over our new couch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been there. My daughter painted the walls once. Took us putting a onesie over her pjs so she couldn't get into her diaper.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!