Alexa: Mom, can I help you fold the clothes?
Me: No, sorry, I just got done.
Alexa: Fine. Humph.
Me: Alexa! Stop climbing all over the *folded* clothes! Keep your hands off!
Alexa: FINE. Double humph.
Mother of the Year: Alexa! Stop touching the TV antenna. Why do you insist on touching everything in eyesight? Now the TV is all screwed up. Keep your hands to yourself! for the eleventybillionth time.
She attempts to grab some clothes.
Mother of the century: ALEXA NICOLE! Stop. Touching. The folded. Clothes!
Angelface picks up a pile of her folded t-shirts and walks away saying, in her most angelic voice: Mom, you're like, cwazy.
Me: Am I acting crazy?
Princess: Yeh, you're like, cwazy. I'm just trying to help.
I feel ya Brit Brit, but I'm not *quite* there yet.
So send me some bloggy love and tell me how I should totes be nominated for Mother Of The Year. I will love your face off!
Crazytown hearts,
Teisha

HA!!!!!!! Typical Alexa... well if you have such a problem with her helping you with your laundry send her over here and she can help me with mine ;)
ReplyDeletePLEASE!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! My kids like to 'help' do the dishes. It usually involves broken glasses and a flooded floor.
ReplyDeleteBetter taker her help while its being offered because sooner then you like she'll be no where to be found when its chore time. LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing from your mom's reaction that this episode is nothing compared to what's coming!! (devil-horned smiley!)
ReplyDelete