Aren't you excited?
HEY COME BACK!
It will be the least vom inducing I can make it since you're all high maintenance and it will most likely be good birth control and hopefully funny-ish.
Pinky swears.
K?
Cool.
I started this series earlier than planned because, well just because I can.
Her temperament is usually cool, calm and collected but as of late (as in the last three days) it's been more firey, spastic and out of control. See also: murdery.
Phone call from the Hubs this morning:
I just got off the phone with Mom (his mom watches the girls one day a week) because I had to talk to Alexa to calm her down *logically, let's call the one that does 1% of the parenting duties, just sayin'*
Oh yeah, what happened?
She threatened to tear down the curtains and *destroy* the house after she got in trouble for taking a toy away from Avery.
...
Wait?
What?
Her latest and greatest tantrums/hystericalcryingfits/alientakeovers deserve an Oscar.
But she has never threatened to *destroy* anything.
So now I'm all scared that I'm raising a serial killer.
This is where you come in, innernet strangers, and you tell me it's normal and everything will be ok and it's just a phase that will pass. Lie if you have to. And please send vodka. And Xanax. Stat.
You know I have no experience past 21 months so I cannot tell you that this is going to pass for sure, but where did she ever learn to talk about destroying things?!? I'm sorry that you feel like you're raising a serial killer, but that was pretty entertaining!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the entertainment....today, I used the word anyballs in an instant message to a co-worker and he was intrigued - I told him I've had to entertain myself for the last 14 weeks and obviously read your blog too much and some of the words are just coming out!
I wonder the same thing - where did she learn that behavior? Obviously not from me because I'm perfect.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I am glad to hear my words are making their way into mainstream society.
And you know what? They grow up and still have hissy fits! Happy Friday. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...
ReplyDeleteI've Looked at Clouds from Both Sides Now
Like I said in our email - it's a phase - she'll be over it in a week and on to some new and interesting phase that you have to deal with.
ReplyDelete