*Letter from 4 year old Alexa to 1.5 year old Avery* *I'm in blue in case you couldn't figure that out*
I love you.
You're silly.
(What else do you want to say?)
I wanna say I really really like you.
I feel, like, really happy. (Why?) Cause I like her, she's my best.
(What else do you want to say?)
I wanna say you're really really nice.
Avery, I really really, I think you're nice ... and goofy.
(What else do you want to say?)
I wanna say can you please stop doing that what I don't want you to do to me. (Like what?) I don't want her to sit on meee, or hit meee, or push me.
I really want you to color with me pretty.
I really don't think you're mean, I think you're nice.
7yyfyyhydysyysyysysysyauyftyusuyyhusysuydyyusdyusdusdudusyudsyyfudyfdu
Love,
Alexa
fhfufudufisdfdufusufhus huudiuudggdgfsydwdqdiudsfofpppdsppfodiwiq0o0990ofdifdogofgif 9igjfkjfijifjfvjjviijhhfhjhcbuhhfhfhhhhrughghjuwjjjfjfhgjfjkffdkjjjasjhehyqhewoee yushdsydwuydydyuydywydyhhuyuqwdoghhhfhrufhuhyrhhhhhuhhhhhhrhhruewfeuuururyherhh
Awesome letter! Love it.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute letter :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!! What a GREAT idea! I think I am going to have my 6 y/o "write" one for my 2 y/o for Christmas. Thanks for the idea! On another note, so glad you stopped by my silly blog! I'm glad you liked my alcoholic tree. Ha! (I'm following you now...)
ReplyDeleteGreat letter.
ReplyDelete