Speaking of vomit, is everybody in Eastern Iowa sick? Makes me stabbity with all the sickness talk that has taken over Facebook. I feel for all of you but seriously my brain starts to wander with conspiracy theories about the flu vaccine and how it's Obama's attempt to take over the universe and we're all going to die a slow death in quarantine but then House M.D. will rush in and save me, I mean everybody, and that's super exhausting.
Facebook has become one gigantic Debbie Downer, Debbie does Facebook. BUT in the instance that I post something about my kids being sick please throw me a gigantic pity party. Kthx. With vodka and tears for me. Kthxtimestwo.
Anyreindeer, there was a point to this post other than sickness and Facebook and your mom.
Christmas vomit.
It's taken over the house.
See.
 |
Tree numero uno
Eeeeeeek! Who is the creeper in the window!? Just me? Oh, carry on. |
 |
Trimming the tree
Since this picture I've said 'Don't Touch!' 892732938 times |
Blogger is being a real Scrooge right now and not putting the pictures where I tell it to and aligning the text however it feels. Bahfuckenhumbug.
Let me take a drink of Christmas spirit and try to get on with it.
Alright. Better.
 |
| Tree numero dos.... |
 |
specifically bought for these Harley ornaments, they are special
Also, I had completely forgotten about the second tree until I unloaded the tree bag, Merry early Christmas to me. |
The two trees started in opposite places. Alexa and I both decided they would look better where they are now. So, the four year old and I moved the obnoxiously large and heavy tree across the house by ourselves. Thanks goodness for little helpers.
Some more Christmas cheer.
 |
| Stockings hung by the non-functioning fireplace with care |
In the background right now the Wonder Pets are singing about a little puppy who has to pee pee and "This is seewious" good lord Nick Jr. lay off the crack.
And the piano.
 |
Sing us a song you're the piano man
|
There are also eleventy seven snowmen everywhere but I won't bore you with them. You're welcome.
 |
| And last but certainly not least, Jesus and his posse |
Also, attempt number one for a Christmas card photo:
 |
I learned two things from this: 1) I need a new camera 2) Avery's too young to bribe with chocolate yet, she hears 'chocolate' and is immediately pissed she doesn't have said chocolate in her face yet OH and 3) Alexa rocks, but I already knew that.
She got her damn chocolate:
It looks like Avery got ran over be a reindeer
Nope, just made to endure ten torturous minutes of picture taking |
Ho Ho Ho,
Christmas Teisha
The last pic def (of Avery screaming) needs to be your Christmas one, it's priceless!
ReplyDeleteOk first off, your daughters are the cutest things on the planet. Second, you are hilarious & made me laugh so hard in this post!
ReplyDeletehttp://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/
i have to say that i love the title of this post. really put me in the christmas spirit!
ReplyDeleteChristmas vomit?!?!:) that's so hilarious!! I just found you on SITS and i am now following your lovely blog and it would be so nice if you could share the love back too:)
ReplyDeleteAnd don't forget to check our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have in Jocelyn and the amazing surprises she has for everybody:) See you there! Happy Wednesday!
Love your nativity scene!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute... even when screaming! :)
Jesus and his posse. LMAO
ReplyDeleteAnd I keep telling my hubby that we should hope we're having a girl because they are much calmer! Your girls are adorable, though! I am glad someone besides me has issues with Blogger being the devil about picture placement. I scream at it pretty often. Love your blog!
ReplyDelete