Friday, December 3, 2010

Haiku You

Threat of lots of snow
Makes me want to punch something
Send Xanax and booze

----------

Sickness all around
Flu season: worn out welcome
Hope girls stay healthy

----------

Christmas decor up
Avery must touch everything
Might have to come down

----------

Fact: I'm a moron
Googled Avery syllables
Still undetermined

----------

Crap: three syllables
Screws up previous haiku's
Meh, will play stupid

----------

Taking fake bake break
Having withdrawal symptoms
Not very good, yo

----------

No new shoes long time
Sad feet sad feet sad feet sad
Shall buy some new boots

----------

Miss sis and nephews
Wish fam would move closerer
Would make me happy

----------

Writing Haiku hard
Makes my brain weepy and shiz
Shall cease and desist

8 comments:

  1. And that's why I've never really understood this type of poetry :o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the EFF!? I laughed out loud the entire time reading this. You're crazy hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed - you are quite the poet! Love the second to last one. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, your haiku's cracked me up! Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday for my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a freakin' riot!! Now, you KNOW the teacher in me actually counted out the damn syllables in every mother scratchin' line, just to make sure. Yeah, I'm a loser like that... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Haikus. Love the moron one. Describes me perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obviously, I am in the presence of genius. *bow*

    you are A. awesome B. hilarious C. my hero

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taking on haiku is always ambitious. Well done!

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!