Monday, December 20, 2010

Psssst

As you can plainly see I finally came up with a new title and designed a new header.

*Pats own back*

Also, I created a little poll dingy on my sidebar regarding the new digs.

Go vote and tell me what you think here.

Kthxbye

5 comments:

  1. Okay... I might be a *bit* confused, but I'm a little creeped out by those who are voting "makes me happy in the pants" on your new blog title/header.

    IF they are solely referring to the words, great! But there are pictures of children involved, and don't think being happy in the pants is, well, okay.

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Or maybe I don't understand what happy in the pants is and I'm a pervert. Yup, probably that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! And will only charge you $100 for using my pictures. ;o) j/k j/k (unless this blog becomes famous then I'm serious)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! CWoww I didn't even think of that! They were supposed to just be thoughtless little blurbs but apparently I effed that up. Yes, happy in the pants refers solely to the new title you sickos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from SITS. I love the blog title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thought of my heart vomiting glitter over the excitement of your new blog digs makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!