Donkey balls-Car making rattling noises on the way to work
-1,000,000 points
Silver lining-Parked it in the heated warehouse to hopefully thaw out the rattle since I'm ass-uming it's an iceball (I'm so smart) and the warehouse guy washed it for me.
+15 points
Donkey balls-Late to work today
-1.679 points
Silver lining-Doesn't really matter when I get there
+1,547 points
Donkey balls-Tonight, we are driving to Minnesota to celebrate Josh's family Christmas since my sis-in-law is due Jan. 5th and won't be able to come home.
Donkey balls .5-It's my birthday and I'll cry about that if I want to.
-2,000,000 points
Silver lining-Ummmmmm, swimming at the hotel.
Silver lining .5-Drinking my Skittles vodka
+1,999,955
Donkey balls-Didn't expect Josh to get me anything for my birthday.
-497,000
Silver lining-He got me diamond hoop earrings that rock my earlobes off.
+3,000,000 times 11 squared
Silver lining squared-this sequin jacket (in black) was my birthday present to myself and you so I can sparkle fart in your face.
![]() |
| VS model not included |
I came to that conclusion with this equation:
Vodka. squared.
Birthday wishes to me,
Teisha

Happy Birthday!! Luv ya. squared.
ReplyDeleteLMAO. Actually, pretty sure I laugh my ass off to every one of your posts.
ReplyDeleteAgain happy bday and I hope that skittles vodka is delicious.
I'd like to personally thank you for the inclusion of the model picture.
ReplyDeleteI do believe that I need to get my wife some huge earrings.
Happy B! Just remember to have an extra bottle of happy juice in the wings for when the inlaws get to be too much!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday...you can't be 29! Love the jacket, it will look killer on you and enjoy the vodka but not in the pool!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! I am so jealous of your cute jacket and fancy earrings!!
ReplyDeleteI love the donkey balls/silver lining comparison.
ReplyDeleteThe silver lining definitely won that round, I'd say, based on the earrings alone. Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday. Love the jacket.
ReplyDeleteHappy (belated) Birthday!!! I hope you aren't still hung-over. :)
ReplyDelete