Monday, December 13, 2010

Like A Minivan (Not A G6)

Poppin Xanax to stay sane, not murdery
What's your beef don't be a wanker, gettin' judgey
Sippin vodka in the bathroom, that's my plan
Now I'm feelin so bleh, like a minivan
like a minivan, like a minivan
Now I'm feelin so bleh, like a minivan

Give me that Swiff-Swiffer-Er
Give me that vac-vacuum-ume
Laundry is the devil, pilin up makin a hill
Get them cleaners poppin, I got that drip and that drop
Now give me two more dryer sheets, cause you know it don't stop

(911) Oh Shiiittt
What happened, wha-what happened
Avery sizzled her finger, she be actin like a fool
She be actin like a fool, actin-actin like a fool
When Avery burns her finger she be actin like a fool

Poppin Xanax to stay sane, not murdery
What's your beef don't be a wanker, gettin' judgey
Sippin vodka in the bathroom, that's my plan
Now I'm feelin so bleh, like a minivan
like a minivan, like a minivan
Now I'm feelin so bleh, like a minivan

Sippin on sippin on water, ima ma-make me hotter
Man I keep it realzies, poppin bottles at the crib
This is how I live, every single day
Take that bottle to the trash, and throw it away

(911) Oh Shiiittt
What happened, wha-what happened
Alexa might be mega hurt, she be cryin really loud
She be cryin really loud, cryin-cryin really loud
Alexa might be mega hurt, she be cryin really loud

It's that mommy from hell, make you put your toys away
Make you put your toys away, put put yo, put your toys away
It's that mommy from hell, make you put your toys away
Make you put your toys away, put yo, put your toys away
Oh nooooo, make you put your toys away
Make you put your toys away, put put yo, put your toys away
Oh nooooo, make you put your toys away
Make you put your toys away, put yo, put your toys away

Poppin Xanax to stay sane, not murdery
What's your beef don't be a wanker, gettin' judgey
Sippin vodka in the bathroom, that's my plan
Now I'm feelin so bleh, like a minivan
like a minivan, like a minivan
Now I'm feelin so bleh, like a minivan

3 comments:

  1. the only way this could be better was if YOU had a youtube video singing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much more fitting than the original...

    Now, where's some Xanax?

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!