Dear Diary:
Sorry I haven't written in you for like, ever, I've just been really busy playing Barbies and teaching Avery all the important things in life, like how to fart on command and spin around really fast and fall on the floor because that is so awesome and it tickles. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Mom hates it when we do that 'cause she claims somebody (side-eye Avery) is going to fall and crack their head open or something. RELAX MOM.
Mom and I haven't been getting along real well lately.
She freaks out about everything. She's usually spouting off about listening to her and I have to ask her what she said because I wasn't listening but whatevs. I'm busy playing on the 'puter or coloring and plotting how I'm going to take over the world someday.
On second thought, though, we have been doing some pretty fun things lately....like going shopping and she always buys me something. She is such a pushover. And then she goes on and on and on about how much she likes having me along and I'm all, yeh, so what are you gonna buy me? No, DIARY, I'm not spoiled. Who's side are you on?
Sometimes I might overreact (if you tell Mom I admitted that I'll rip you up and throw you in a fire, don't test me) about things.
Like the other day when Mom found her nail file I had broken in half, taped back up and stashed underneath the couch.
And she was totally cool about it but my heart felt really guilty so I had a major meltdown.
Like 6.3 on the richter scale (note to self: ask google what the heck a richter scale is) MAJOR.
And also the old stinky pull-ups I had stashed underneath the bed. It's just that I KNOW I'm old enough to be tinkling in the toilet at night I just don't wake up until after the fact. She's all 'it's ok, you'll figure it out someday' but it's frustrating to me.
Almost every morning we argue about what I'm going to wear. I always want to wear a skirt or a dress (because I'm fabulous, duh) but sometimes Mom will be all, THERE'S NO SKIRTS CLEAN YOU HAVE TO WEAR SOMETHING ELSE and she claims I can't dig through the hamper to find one. Whatever, Mom.
Seriously, being a four and a half year old is hard yo.
OH, one more thing.
I asked Mom this question the other day but she just kind of giggled and had a hard time answering so....
OHMYGOSH, why did that cow get on the other cow?!?
Princess farts and sparkles,
Alexa
Haha, what an awesome post. This was great. Sounds like you are NEVER lacking of dull moments in the house :) Keep em coming!
ReplyDeleteOMG this post made me laugh and smile. thank you! you just brighten my day! love, Jello
ReplyDeleteYou gave me a smile this morning! Thanks - now following!
ReplyDeleteSusan
OMG that is awesome!! I have a 5 year old girl, and that sounds sooo much like her. It's always funny when you stop and try and think of what they are thinking!! I'm your newest follower!!
ReplyDeleteThis was hillarious!! Can you write one from my 19 month olds perspective? Since she can't really speak yet I'd really like to know why the heck she does what she does, lol.
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the hops today, Happy Friday!
http://anirishitalianblessing.blogspot.com/
Ha! Gotta love that last question. Now following you from the Friday blog hop. Hope you'll come visit
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteFollowing you from Boost My Blog! Please stop by and say hi...and follow me too :)
Thanks and have a great day!
Maureen
Areyouamom.com
Lol! This just made my night! It's so nice to read funny posts. I am your newest follower from the Friday blog hops. You can find me at:
ReplyDeletehttp://thechroniclesofarookiemom.blogspot.com/
Love your blog! Have a great day! :-)
Melissa
This post is awesome, but I'm a little upset there weren't any drawings or pictures to go with. Ha!
ReplyDelete