Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Friday, Bitches!

I cut all ties with the S.I.T.S. website today.

Meaning I unfollowed them.  I know, gasp.

I came to the realization that I would never ever in the history of blogging get featured.

Ever.

Also: I'm ok with that.  I don't write for *them* I write for me.  And writing for me involves sarcastic possibly offensive but not meant to be offensive thoughts that include lots of cuss words.  It's just how I roll.

Anyways, I wrote them a haiku to bid my farewell.

S.I.T.S. site not for me
Possibly in another
life.  Check ya later.

So, that's the end of that chapter.

What's your plans for the weekend?

I've got none, so I'll probably take Alexa shopping and rearrange my house out of boredom.

Stay tuned for pics.

Speaking of pics

Chicago makes my heart happy.  So does taking touristy pictures with gorillas. 

Bread dipped in vodka.  Vom.
If you're interested in reading my sister's recap of Chicago and checking out where I stole the pictures from you can do that here.

Happy weekend!



13 comments:

  1. I joined SITS but then found myself only commenting on posts of bloggers I already follow. Not enough time in the day to be that involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took 9 months before they featured me, but i'm glad they did. Sent a lot of traffic to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with hutch..Loving Your Blog.. Officially following you from blog’hop.. Hope you can stop by my blog sometime.. I'm Marilyn from http://www.theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ excited to indulge in your posts.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go look up what SITS is. All the pink and sparkles make my head hurt. Is it a Mormon thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 - I didn't know Shayla and Jessica were twins. But I do now thanks to that picture.

    #2 - Sick of cold, rainy, shitty, snowy, DUMPY weekends. Aunt Ninny is home this weekend so we're going to subject our children to a museum - children's museum that is. We'll see how that goes.

    #3 - Every time anyone posts "SITS" on here, it reminds me of SITZ baths - and if you don't know what that is, look it up. It's a wonderful thing for hemorrhoids and vag infections and vag conditions after giving birth. Guess that's just the nurse in me. Wuf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've unfollowed and re-followed SITs before. I try to comment on the featured blogs for the week. But if you get behind, that shiz gets overwhelming! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsey...

    #1 - Me too.

    #2 - Me too. Have fun!

    #3 - ME TOO. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute gorilla!!!!

    Found you through the Friday blog hop. I'm following you now and hope you'll stop by my blog sometime too!
    have a great weekend!
    http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha I was thinking the same thing on sitz baths! too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, good 'ol sits. it's exhausting posting in all those groups, so i don't. but i suppose it would be nice to have some followers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. This is so cleansing to read. I should've unfollowed them too. But no. Instead I just quit going to the website and posting comments like an innernet sheep and still have them lurking around in the background because I like constant reminders of failed dreams and guilt.

    Also, I love and adore you. Had to write that again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only got featured because I sit them in email saying, WTF it's been a year. I got featured and gained a shit ton of followers. Now, I comment on the featured blogs when I can. I don't make it a priority because I've already had my turn. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!