Thursday, March 10, 2011

Caption This

Round two.

I first saw this genius idea being done over at JG's place.

And since I liked it, I stole it.

Now, if you'll remember you guys kind of failed the first go round because instead of just making it a free for all I added rules to my game and you didn't follow the rules.

And I know, rules suck but this is my house therefore my rules.

Anyways, it's cool, we can still be innernet friends.

I did change it up a teensy bit and am using my own pictures (or pictures tagged of me on Facebook because by default I earn the right to use them if I was tagged, right?) because Lord knows there's a thousand million of them.

I want the caption to be from the perspective of a children's tv/book/movie/whatever character or at least reference one because, well, I just do.  Remember, this is a family blog.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gettin' ready to shoot us some Bubble Guppies

Jase shoots Alexa the side eye and thinks to himself:  what did I get myself in to?


Your turn.

And, I'm waiting on permission from Ms. Macbook to use Jase's face so hopefully I don't get in trouble from her for this.

6 comments:

  1. I can't do these caption thingies! She looks adorable though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Look mom I made gumby into a gun!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. MacBook herselfMarch 10, 2011 at 5:02 PM

    Ohhhhhhh emmmmmm geeeee!!!!! My son AND my picture!!! I feel kind of famous right now (seriously, let me have my moment). Now, for the caption...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad said...

    Don't make a sound... I think that creepy purple hippo is on his way back...

    Lock and load

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's such a great pic... haha love it!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!