Monday, March 14, 2011

Mom, I Have To Tell You The Truth...

Alexa: "MOMOMOMOMOMOM, you won't believe this!  Avery dumped the whole box out on to the floor!"

Me: *grumbles* "What did she do now?"


Me: "That's really nice of you to help her pick them up!"

Alexa: "Mom, I have to tell you something.  I have to tell you the truth."

Me: "Yes, you always have to tell me the truth."

Alexa: "I told her to dump them out."

10 comments:

  1. Well, as they say, the truth shall set you free. Or get you sent to time out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, ok, my question to you, How in the world do you keep a straight face?!? Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And she was wearing a princess dress so she is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!

    Hi!

    I'm your newest follower from the Boost your Blog hop. Look forward to future posts!

    Feel free to check out my blog here: http://inadaze13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's too cute to get mad at.

    Or to stay mad at anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Princess Truth! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! kids... adorable!
    love,
    Jello

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you know the "truth"... Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How proud are you to have honest kids? Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!