Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Warning, This Is A Rant With Lots Of Cusswords

So, I was going to write a super duper funny New Years Reservation post but my ingenieassly witty humor will have to wait because my happy go lucky fart day was thrown on the ground and stomped on by some douchebag bar owner who just proceded to hang up on me while I was trying to help his sorry ass get his sorry ass beer order.

HUNG UP ON ME

Excuse me?  Oh no you di'int.

So logically, I run to the blog where I can rant and rant and fart and this douchebag will never know how pissed I am but I don't care for two reasons:
1)I'm scared of confrontation
That's about it.

Guess what Mr. Barowner?

You suck at life.

You've written so many bad checks to us that we had to put you on cash only.

You weren't at the bar when you said you would be therefore you didn't get your beer.

Your problem, not mine.

BUT since I'm so nice I'm not really I super suck at customer service bullshit I was line hopping between you and your driver trying to figure out a way to get you your beer when, in your frustration, you yelled at me, said 'whatever' and hung up.

Here is where I politely ask you to find the nearest bridge overlooking the mighty Mississippi and jump motherfucker.

What's that you say?  I'm overreacting?

Well you fucked my sparkle hearts mood up and I was only trying to help your deadbeat ass get your order.

Now I'm all sweaty and shaky and pissy and want to go raid the cooler.

Deadbeat bar owners like you can kiss my ass.

Sparkle beer shits,
Teisha

4 comments:

  1. Maybe he was trying to say, "whatever happens, know that you have got to be the nicest person I've ever talked to on the phone." but then his truck went into a tunnel and he lost reception and all that came out was "whatever."

    And then maybe his truck exploded in that tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered how to spell di'int!

    What a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Olson...let him burn... what an asshole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to see that big sister can still teach middle sister something. It's just warms my heart(:>) and oh yea, he is a real big putZ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!