Monday, January 31, 2011

The Longest Weekend Of Doing Nothing In The History Of Ever

It's Monday night.

I sit here in my jammies from prolly Friday night, I don't even know anymore, Avery is spitting venom at my chair and Alexa is prancing around in her Tinkerbell costume talking to dust particles.

I've died and gone to crazy town.

Josh is on his way home from the airport and I have never been so excited to see him.

Here's my weekend in pictures because my eyes and brain and soul have glazed over and are picketing out front.

Alright, who shit in the brownies?  Not cool.

Finished product.  150 calories per mini piece and worth. every. calorie.

Picasso painting the medallion to cover the giant hole in our ceiling.

Shithead painting the bathroom with a whole roll of toilet watered toilet paper

Cheese


The diva insisted on an umbrella


Queens of the snow city


Gently helping Avery down


Avery had her own idea though


Snow angel without snow pants - she soon was complaining of a cold rear


Finished off the weekend with Avery barfing up her fruit snacks and (red) juice and suffering through the night


Josh is home.

Excuse me while I go rock back and forth in the corner.

The text is centered and there's a bunch of empty space you say?

Holy crap my brain just exploded.

6 comments:

  1. At least you survived! Hope you're getting some well-deserved rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to self: when baby comes, never allow Barney to leave the house for more than one day at a time. Great advice! Josh owes you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry we missed you yesterday! Would have loved to have provided a break for you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Especially the painting. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting via JG :)
    I remember those days well. You crack me up. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! Excellent use of the word "shit" throughout the post.

    Those brownies look really good. I am so hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!