(She says to an empty blogosphere.) (Hello?) (Anybody out there?)
Whatever.
Hopefully all two of my readers will forgive my absence.
Nothing really blog worthy has been going on around here.
The kids have been behaving.
Josh hasn't fucked up.
I haven't ran out of chocolate or wine or misplaced by corkscrew.
Bad things happen when I misplace my corkscrew.
It usually ends with a frantic phone call to Josh claiming he needs to come home now, it's an emergency, only to get the side-eye when he finds me on the kitchen floor sweating my ass off wrestling with the screw driver stuck in the wine bottle while Alexa roots me on. Wow, those therapy bills are going to be HUGE.
Helping me get the wine open > his 'my heated shop is better than your heated shop' debate with the neighbor.
Moving on.
Other than Snowmaggedon that blew through here last Tuesday night, nothing has been happening.
Speaking of SnOMG, was that ever crazy?
I actually thoroughly enjoyed the whole getting-stuck-in-the-house-under-a-foot-of-snow-with-six-foot-drifts-out-the-back-door-history-in-the-making because I am lucky enough to have a warm safe place to lay my head and I was confident that all my loved ones were safe as well.
Josh went and rescued bestie and her two rugrats
Anyicicle.
Oh, and apparently there was a 'big game' that was played on Sunday?
All I know is I was told to come to a friend's house for pizza, appetizers, and a football game. Done and done.
We showed up, the kids all
Alexa was rewarded for her good behavior with a trip to
She was given a pep talk before we walked in.
When Mommy says it's time to leave you need to listen and not throw a huge fit.
Avery did not get that memo.
Alexa had to drag her through a couple tubes and a helicopter to get her down.
Seriously, I was thisclose to having to climb up there and get her while the other mom's pointed and laughed and judged the 'bad mom' that can't control her toddler (who was only wearing one sock and the Playplace rules clearly state socks must be worn at all times. Also, the sub-zero temperature rules clearly state socks must be worn at all times. Mother of the Year - vote for me!)
So, the universe has been smiling down on me and things have been running fairly smoothly, i.e., not blogworthy.
Also, the skinnies have made a reappearance and I feel good.
That trumps everything.
Germy hugs and kisses,
Teisha
nothing going on and still you manage to blog. and make me laugh - "Josh hasn't fucked up" bwahahaha!
ReplyDeleteAm I considered reader #2? Good cause I am the shit. No pun intended.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering why you were MIA on the blog. Good to have you back! 2 readers my ass.
ReplyDeleteIan was right. You are awesome. Hi! It's nice to meet you. Great blog.
ReplyDelete