Friday, February 18, 2011

Sort Of 25 Things About Me

Linking up with this chick because she prompted a '25 things about me' list and I lurve lists.  Especially on Friday's.  And every other day.

1. I'm addicted to chapstick.
2. Sometimes I daydream about Dora, Diego, Map, Tuck, and the Fresh Beat Band kicking the shit out of eachother after a wild night of drinking the crazy sauce the Yo Gabba Gabba characters are obviously chugging backstage.
3. I've recently got back into reading since the kids are old enough to take care of themselves now.  (One and a half is definitely old enough)
4. Speaking of reading, I'm currently reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest which is the last in the trilogy by Steig Larsson and I will have the super sads when I finish it because HOLY CRAP BEST BOOKS EVUH.
5. I have three tattoos.
6. I only regret one of them.  coughcoughasscaptrampstampasdf,mnawrcoughcough
7. Other than that, I have no regrets.
8. Besides everything else that happened before the age of 20.
9. I want more tattoos but don't want to spend the dolla dolla bills.
10. I am far more musically inclined than I am athletically.  First chair (BAND GEEK ALERT!) saxophone in high school and I know my way around a piano.
11. Although I'm not athletic I am one of the most competitive people you will ever meet.
11B. I am always right.
11C. I will never ever ever *let* my kids win at a game I'm playing against them.
12. I want to be a wedding dress saleswoman when I grow up.
13. I'm super shy and worry waaaaay too much about what people think of me.
14. I'm slightly obssessed with pop culture.
25. Look! Something shiny!

Your turn.

11 comments:

  1. Swears I laughed for a good minute straight, at #15.

    I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JG sent me, and I'm glad he did. I didn't even realize you skipped from 14 to 25.

    Oh, and I was also a band geek. First chair flute...color guard, and drum major. Talking about my band geekiness actually inspired a whole series about my high school and college years on my blog.

    Band geeks unite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #10 - Me, too on all counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the crap does that say after #6? I can't figure it out and I'm going blind trying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to point out that you met me when you were 20 and your life has been awesome since! Coincidence? I think not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMBO - I didn't realize you skipped from 14 to 25 either. Too funny.

    Oh, and last summer I saw a man on the beach with a tramp stamp. Swear. I wish I would have had my camera with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I am addicted to Mentholatum
    2. I am incredibly thankful to be out of the Dora/Diego/Characters from Hell phase...
    3. I hate to read.
    4. Speaking of reading, I only read blogs. And medical books, obvi...
    5. I have no tattoos, just stretchmarks
    6. I could not get a asscaptrampstampasdf,mnawr because um, there are stretchmarks there...
    7. How do you say then when you walk into the parlor anyway?
    8. I can't remember anything that happened past 2 minutes ago.
    9. I want dolla dolla bills
    10. I was FIRST CHAIR flute! But, I didn't always keep that seat, I kept losing it because I was a cheerleader too...back then I had no stretchmarks.
    11. I couldn't care less...can you beat that?
    11b. I can't commit to absolutes.
    11c. I don't play games.
    12. WOAH! I want to be a wedding cake decorator when I grow up! Yay!
    13. Again, I couldn't care less, mainly because I can't remember anything anyway so psh.
    14. I am slightly obsessed with Googling rare and obscure diseases.
    25. Wait what? We're already at 25? What just happened...nevermind. That something shiny sure is purrrty! Whatever it is...

    The End.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you liked the books by Steig Larsson because those are next on my list but I havnt met anyone who has actually read them!! Thank you for that :) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I hearts pop culture. Duh.

    I regret my tramp stamp too. They were so cool at the time. Now?

    UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. all 3 of the "girl" movies are on netflix, and they are EXCELLENT. subtitles, of course but def worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's open a bridal botique!!!!!!! I wana sell them and try them on allll day long!!! K its a plan!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!