Two to be exact.
I think it's because I cuss and talk about poop too much but we'll just say it's because I'm mucho witty and an incredibly talented writer.
I couldn't even write that with a straight face.
Anysparkles.
The objective is to caption the picture (obvi) but I have rules.
*groans* I know. I hate rules too. Just bear with me.
The caption has to be spoken from the viewpoint of a children's television character.
I mean, this *is* a family blog after all.
BWAHAHAHAHA
I couldn't say that with a straight face either.
Entertain me, people.
Make it good.
![]() |
| "Uh, Map, you need to lay off the sauce 'cause you've been getting us into some shady situations lately." Says Dora. "This is seewious." Says Ming Ming. Your turn. Go. Photo credit. So I don't get sued. |

You think this vest makes me look fat?
ReplyDeleteYes of course I meant to put my truck there... why else would it be in the tree?
ReplyDeleteGo Dog Go by P D Eastman
ReplyDeleteDo you like my hat?
that is all
I have another one. What?
ReplyDelete"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry".
Guess what?
ReplyDeleteI have another.
"Who cares about my lack of eyes and the truck in the tree when you look this damn good"
Go go gadget lasso!
ReplyDelete"Megatruck transform!"
ReplyDelete"....A tree...seriuosly, that's all you got"
I put it up there with my penis. Wanna see me do it again?
ReplyDelete(Forgive me. I'm sleep deprived and hungry.)
"What's gonna work!? TEEEEEAMWORK!" (WonderPets of course)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to know what sick, crazy children's shows these people are watching that references putting stuff up with their penis ... LOL - seriously LOL at this shit!
Moooooooomy, why is there a twuck in the twee? Moooooooomy, why? Moooooooomy!!!!! - Caillou
ReplyDeleteOkay, no, no no. You have TWO male readers. TWO!
ReplyDelete"That's what happens when you mix a six pack of Red Bull with these here muscles!"
BTW, I am following you on Twitter now.
New follower from the hop:
ReplyDeleteHaving Fun Blogging
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
havingfunblogging@gmail.com