and since you are amused by stuff like that - check this out - pretty hilarious :) (just fyi - the audio is a guy that was locked in a closet on acid... someone added the lizard and stuff)
Haha, this post is AWESOME! I am really glad I stopped by your site. If you are interested, I am hosting a Storytellers Blog Hop this weekend. No ads, giveaways or coupons links allowed :) You would make a great addition. Anyways, have a great one, and can't wait to read more of your hilarious adventures. And I would not mess with your little one, wooweee! http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/
Honey badger doesn't care
ReplyDeletedisgusting
THAT was awsome
heeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeee
thanks!
honey badger kisses
I had to mute it after the f bomb was dropped. My kid is sitting RIGHT HERE and he's judging me. Brat.
ReplyDelete"look at that sleepy fuck!" - hilarious
ReplyDeleteand since you are amused by stuff like that - check this out - pretty hilarious :) (just fyi - the audio is a guy that was locked in a closet on acid... someone added the lizard and stuff)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0
OMFG!! This was hilarious!! I'm putting a link to you over at my place. This MUST be shared!
ReplyDeleteHaha, this post is AWESOME! I am really glad I stopped by your site. If you are interested, I am hosting a Storytellers Blog Hop this weekend. No ads, giveaways or coupons links allowed :) You would make a great addition. Anyways, have a great one, and can't wait to read more of your hilarious adventures. And I would not mess with your little one, wooweee!
ReplyDeletehttp://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/