Friday, November 12, 2010

Vacation Blows

Kinda sorta Friday Top Ten.

Is it Friday?

I have no idea.

This vacation has so far been a complete waste.

Here's why:

1. This blog has sat empty since my craptastic Saturday post and my Reader has 143 new items in it.

2. There has been a little vomit in the past couple days.  Not from me.  From Avery.  No vomit comet but a little spit up and no appetite.  Hopefully *fingers crossed* she's feeling better now.

3. I painted the kitchen.....pink.
It was supposed to be a warm creamy color and it was, under the fluorescent at the store.  Not in the nice sunlight radiating in through the window.  So, today, I get drunk and re-paint.

4. Right?  I think we were on four.  Speaking of getting drunk.  I have not done any drinking at all this week.  No drinks with umbrellas to speak of around these parts.

5.

Enough said.

8.  I have completely lost track.

We had to go to a wake for Josh's great aunt.  That's always fun.

7.  I went shopping one day and wasn't feeling well and didn't get hardly any Christmas shopping done.  I wanted to be done Christmas shopping this week and that is definitely not happenin'.

4.  On a super bright note I found a KICK ASS BEAUTIFUL SPARKLE PINK PUFFY HEART LOVE IT black game table to go out in the game room slash family room slash office.  From Pier 1 my new favorite place in the whole wide world to shop at.

10.  And here's a little sculpture from the artist in the family.


Mom look!  I made a girl!
 Ahhhh, off to pick out a new paint color.  And buy some vodka.

Oh, who are we kidding?  I already have vodka.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PINK!! ;o) But seriously - can't wait to see the final product although I feel for ya - that is a huge room to have to paint twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, love the sculpture! Bummer about the paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I painted my bathroom what I thought was a lovely shade of sage green. It turned out to be fluorescent lime green. Not good. I feel for ya.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!