Soooo, mental vomit in list form is what you get.
- I'm on vacation next week.
- Woot
- But, on the flip side of woot my vacation is quickly becoming week full of errands that have nothing to do with drinks with umbrellas in them and everything to do with well, errands. Yuck.
- Who says you can't run errands and have drinks with umbrellas in them at the same time?
- Besides the police.
- Bummer.
- Speaking of drinks with umbrellas in them, I'm having Mexican tonight at my family's favorite
dumprestaurant. - We were supposed to be meeting my sister there 'cause she was going to be in town for a meeting but she bailed. Something about sleep versus driving three hours at 4:30 in the morning. I don't know, I wasn't listening 'cause I was trying to decide how to break the news to Alexa.
- Alexa, Jessica isn't coming in to town because she just decided to call in to the meeting rather than drive here.
- WHAT?!? NOW I'M SAD AND CRYING AND THROWING A TANTRUM BECAUSE JESSICA IS MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD AND MY DAY AND NIGHT AND WEEK AND LIFE ARE RUINED! OOOOHHH THE MISERY!
- *sigh*
- I will definitely be having a drink with an umbrella in it tonight.
- Even though it's like 12 degrees Celsius here.
- Is that cold?
- It's cold here.
- I hate cold.
- BUT, I do love Thanksgiving!
- I'm hosting a Thanksgiving dinner at my house and I'm so excited for it.
- I've been working really hard (much to Josh's annoyance because his 'honey do' list is reeeeealy long) on my house since I've been inspired after redoing the shitter.
- Also, if anybody wants to come help paint a kitchen next week hit me up.
- I will serve drinks with umbrellas in them!
- Anybody?
- No?
- Well, fine.
- I'm hungry.
- What's for lunch you ask?
- Broccoli chicken alfredo Lean Cuisine and Cheetos.
- Hopefully I don't get the farts from the broccoli because *AWKWARD*
- Well, I'm off to tan and eat and fart.
- Have a spectacular weekend!
OK - seriously - I about cried reading that. :o(
ReplyDeleteYou're hosting thanksgiving?!
And what dump are you going to? Sanchos?
ReplyDeleteYep - the one the weekend before Thanksgiving. I offered to host because I wanted to 'show the house off' a little :)
ReplyDeleteHow'd you know Chelsey?
I'll help paint your kitchen if you help me paint mine, too. Actually my entire house needs painted. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI do, in fact, know the angst involved in writing these sort of lists.
ReplyDeleteBut you're awesome.