Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloweeny Paradise

Halloween is over!  Hurray!
Cinderella (of course) and the notso graceful fairy
They had to be sitting or the fairy was trying to fly away.

Also, Cinderella left sparkle vomit everywhere.  There's a 20 mile radius of sparkles that can be seen from outer space.

Alexa had a lot of fun doing the trick-or-treat thing.  Even though we had a run in with a grumpy old man who informed her in a really loud voice I ain't got no treats!  My little princess turned around with a smile on her face and said 'he doesn't have any treats, let's go to the next house.'  Hey dude, TURN YOUR FRONT LIGHT OFF, jackass.

I was also surprised that she got cold because the hot air that was escaping her mouth could have heated an auditorium.  That girl can talk.  A lot.  It was fun walking the street with her.  Hopefully she doesn't turn it into a career or anything.  Because that would be bad.

Moving on.

Avery also had fun.  Hanging with Grandma and Grandpa for some of it, and watching a movie in the car with Dad for the rest of it.  Next year she'll get to come with us.

It was a long night but the Reese's peanut butter cups made it all worth it!

I will leave you with this self portrait of the diva.
You lookin' at me?
Check ya later,
Teisha

6 comments:

  1. Reese's peanut butter cups are a universal problem solver. Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Alexa is wearing blue and Avery's wearing pink.

    And thank you for the blog update...I was having withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trick or treating thing was pretty good this year ... at least I didn't look like the crazy mom who was dragging her infants around gathering candy for herself as the past 3 years.

    We walked up to this real nice house in DeWitt, Jase said "trick or treat", got his candy, then proceeded to say, "I have to go potty!" and took it upon himself to walk up to their front door and begin to open it. Ummmm, now what!? So, the nice people said, "Oooooh, that's okay - he can go." So, the nice polite Chelsey was like, "Nooooo, ...." but then I'm like, "Do I really want my 4-year-old wizzing his batman costume and completely ruining our night?!" So I'm like, "Oh thank you. We'd have a bad accident if we don't get this taken care of."

    (p.s. From now on, don't be jealous of the huge homes that are being built in DeWitt on a daily basis. They don't clean their bathrooms or toilets any more often that you or I).

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, looks like my computer is smarter that I thought. I just typed my first name in and I look and there it added my last name! WTF?!

    I'm going to try to "publish" this comment anonymously........... figure this out Mr. MacBook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Batman pee is no bueno. And, glad to hear the rich folk don't clean either. For some reason that makes me happy.

    Way to outsmart your Macbook!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!