Actually, it will have come and gone after tonight when we go to our fourth and final Thanksgiving feast.
I've begun to sprout cheesy potatoes in places I would rather not disclose to the innernets and I oinked once on accident today from all the ham I've consumed.
I love this holiday for several reasons:
1) I don't have to buy anybody anything.
2) People feed me obnoxious amounts of delicious food that, for the most part, I didn't have to cook.
3) Simply being together with my family and friends and eating our faces off is quite possibly my favorite pastime.
Don't worry I'm not going to get all cheeseball on you but I am so super duper sparkly heart thankful for my friends and family.
We all live relatively close and are lucky enough to see eachother on a regular basis (good thing I like them all) so Thanksgiving just becomes a time to get out the fancy paper plates and wine glasses and watch the kids
Xanax would probably help.
Anyways.
Meet my family
![]() |
| This picture is stolen from here |
I know, we're a pretty good lookin' bunch. You don't have to tell me that.
Here are the two crazies, with the other two crazies. Also stolen from above reference. Please don't sue me.
| Yep, that looks about right ... chaos |
As I was tucking Alexa into bed last night I asked her what she was thankful for and without a moment's hesitation she said 'you,' right then my heart melted into a puddle all over the floor. Or, I might have peed myself because I thought for sure she would say Tinkerbell and mac-n-cheese.
If she only knew how thankful I was for her and her sister I think her head would explode.
OK, I'm off to go into yet another food induced coma.
Wake me up Christmas Day.
Oink,
Teisha

I love Thanksgiving, too. Any holiday that revolves around food is tops with me!
ReplyDeletePS You are pretty people!
xoxo
Funny, I think I yelled the same thing. Tho I didn't handle the kids going batshit crazy (I mean playing) well. I left the house, drove around the corner, and listened to blessed...silence. No noise. Xanax would've helped too.
ReplyDeleteI think it's funny that your favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, but you don't like Turkey :S
ReplyDeleteGood post!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'll meet you in court for stealing my pictures! ;o)