Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Little Heartfelt Thank You Mixed With Drew Carey

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome any new readers that have joined the Crazy family.

Welcome.

Here's some vodka.  Make yourself at home.  Just don't touch anything.  And if you change the toilet paper roll I like it 'over.'  I get the nervous twitches if it's under, Josh.

Rules and regulations...

1) Don't be an asshole.
2) If you make me laugh I will send you a pie.  And probably follow you back.
3) I don't play the 'follow me, I'll follow you' game, I know that makes me an asshole and that's against the rules BUT I've never been very good at the whole "following the rules" garbage.

Moving the fuck on.

Also, to the RSS Feed readers.  I see you and I love you.

Also also, to the person who found me by searching 'hot girls farting' GO AWAY.  This is a family blog you perv.

Also times 3.14 squared, hello to the tens of people who have searched 'skittles vodka,' you've come to the right place.  But, to the one person who searched 'why would you put skittles in vodka?' you lose a million dollars and the right to be my bestie.  The answer is everything tastes better with vodka.  Duh.

Also, because I can, I like to reply to my comments via email and more often than not I get the annoying 'noreply-comment@blogger.com' so fix this, people.  Stat.

Now, moving on to something totally unrelated to anything ever.

Do you watch Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza on the Game Show Network?

If you answered no to this question you are missing out.  Seriously.

Drew Carey is an unfunny doucheturd but his minions are hil.ar.ee.ous.

Watch it and thank me later.  Preferably by sending me something pretty.

Stay tuned for my corny Easter post because seriously, that day couldn't have gotten any better (unless Bradley Cooper showed up on my doorstep dressed as the Easter bunny, drool) and it made my heart feel super happy.

Okey dokey artichokey.

5 comments:

  1. YAY for Easter post :D been waiting!!!

    PS - I'm one of those no-reply things I think right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you also have the no-reply syndrome(last time you commented on my blog which was ages ago it said so) so you need to fix yours as well. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched it about 3 times...all of them with you.

    Me too about the TP...luckily you can just easily pull the roll off and flip it around at our house.

    Can't wait for the easter post. I'm working on mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, seriously on all these 'rules' had enough of those 'follow me, follow you' peeps.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!