It has come to my attention that I wasn't very fair to Avery on that last post.
Avery told me in her own way (by threatening my life with her plastic play knife that came with a super duper old kitchen set that was probably long ago recalled) that I need to give her some damn credit.
Then she threw her sippy at me and demanded 'shoosh' *juice, duh*
Sooooo
Avery's favorite things:
Turning Alexa's radio up and dancing like nobody's watching
Gravel traveling
Getting everybody's shoes lined up for said gravel travel trips
Playing "house" with Alexa...it's the only time she lets Alexa boss her around
Playing outside
Reading lots and lots of books
Making people laugh
Giving Alexa hugs and love if she's sad
Laughing at me if I'm sad
Getting herself dressed
Greeting whoever is at the door with a huge smile and a "HI!"
There, now, Avery will you please free me from these shackles?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love you long time!